Client Relations Job Responsibilities and Procedures
The Client Relations online course materials are designed to prepare a student for the on-site, client relations course following the grooming training at Nash Academy.
- Create and maintain client and pet records, keeping all information up to date at all times.
- Build clientele using various programs approved by the salon.
- Pre-book clients.
- Sell add on services.
- Sell products and tools.
- Maintain safety in the reception area.
- Maintain green space outside of salon.
- Create and maintain a clean, organized and inviting environment for the pet and pet families.
- Conduct client tours.
- Understanding why clients get upset with services.
- How to win back clients who leave for various reasons..