Tuition Fees for Onsite Courses Reference
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND WELL BEING
You must achieve proper techniques in applying all technical skills to prevent injury to your hands, arms, back and legs.
You must learn how to properly and safely lift all sizes of pets to prevent back injuries and to prevent pets reacting in a negative manner.
FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PET
You must learn how to properly apply technical skills to the pet to prevent injury to the pet.
You must learn how to properly lift all sizes of dogs to prevent injury to the pet.
You must learn how to properly apply products to the coat on man's best friend to prevent skin and coat issues.
The Nash Academy in Lexington, Kentucky offers all levels of training to accommodate the beginner to the most advanced. The fees for our onsite practical skills courses vary by the type and level of training.
- All onsite courses require a tool kit and uniform. Nash Academy believes and promotes a professional image in the training salon.
- All onsite courses require a specific tool kit. The type and price of the tool kit is posted for each course.
- Many of the onsite courses require the online theory bases courses and is included in the fee.
- Many require printed or online study and reference material to complete the onsite course. All fees are posted to confirm total price of program.
- Housing fee is not included.